An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Compliance Administrator to join an established market leader who provide luxury products to high end customers.
My client is seeking a well presented and professional candidate to join their fast-paced and dynamic company, based in Maidstone.
Working in a small team, your day to day tasks will include the following:
- Amending pre-existing contracts, drafting new contracts along with reviewing, updating and reporting on internal and external commercial contracts
- Document management
- Ensuring HR compliance – on new and existing staff members
- Responding to enquiries from internal departments and external sources in relation to compliance and regulatory related matters
- Assist with insurance claims and quotations (training can be given)
- Assisting with warranty claims
- Liaising with external companies mainly Insurance and Regulatory Governing Bodies
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- To be a pro-active self-starter, organised and capable of using initiative
- Possess a positive attitude and flexible approach to work and tasks that you are required to undertake, as these will vary
- A solid, stable work history with previous experience within a contracts administration senior commercial role or similar background.
It is an essential requirement that the successful candidate is well presented with clearly pronounced communication skills as at times you will be in a front facing role, with an extremely high end clientele.
This is a full time position, working Monday-Friday. Free parking is provided, however the location is easily accessible by public transport.
Salary £20,000 to £25,000 D.O.E
Watchfinder is the biggest pre-owned watch website in the UK, visited by more than 350,000 people every month. The company employs 50 full time staff based in Maidstone and central London. This office based job will be at the company HQ in Maidstone, Kent.
We are currently looking for an experienced sales person to join our existing team. You'll need to be able to demonstrate a successful background in a commercial sales environment. Experience of watches would be an advantage although it's not essential. In the past good employees have come from the property, automotive, and telecommunications sectors.
This is a demanding role within a fast paced, target driven environment. Training will be provided where necessary, you will need to quickly absorb a large volume of technical information and deliver peerless customer service via email, telephone, and in person.
You'll also be required to work on occasion in the London Boutique which is located in The Royal Exchange.
Applicants should submit a CV along with a covering letter detailing your success to date and how your experience has prepared you for this role.
Watchfinder is one of the world's leading pre-owned watch retailers, catering to the needs of over 4.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over ten years' experience, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches, tirelessly developing new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over fifty different brands. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry. If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and intuitive person, Watchfinder could well be the company for you.